Stoke-on-Trent City Council
Stoke-on-Trent City Council is here to provide clear strategic leadership across the city and ensure that the needs of local communities are understood and addressed. We are focussed on ensuring that all residents can meet their potential and have the opportunity to live and work in a safe, clean and thriving city.
Our priorities are:
- Support vulnerable people in our communities to live their lives well.
- Enable residents to fulfil their potential.
- Help businesses to thrive and make our city more prosperous
- Work with communities to make them healthier, safer and more sustainable.
- An innovative and commercial council providing effective leadership to help transform outcomes.
Why we are #TotallyStoked
Stoke-on-Trent City Council is part of Totally Stoked because we recognise the vital role communities play in helping to make Stoke-on-Trent a great place to live, work and visit. We want to ensure that we are helping communities to tackle the issues important to them and have the support they need to make a lasting difference.