With Christian values as our guiding principle, Saltbox works in partnership to spiritually and socially transform and strengthen our communities. Through caring services for vulnerable and needy people, tackling issues such as homelessness, loneliness, and financial struggles, we aim to change the world one life at a time.
Our priorities are to provide:
- A voice for the faith sector to inform and influence service delivery.
- Services which support vulnerable people.
- Support for the work of churches and community groups.
- Partnership opportunities with statutory, voluntary and community organisations to promote societal cohesion and transformation.
- Information and advice services for community, consultation and connectivity to those who need them.
Saltbox is part of Totally Stoked because we believe that collaborative working is effective, and that there are a great many organisations across Stoke-on-Trent that are well-equipped to help people with many different needs. We want to be part of positive changes made to the area, and Totally Stoked is one way in which we can actively do that.