- This event has passed.
Invested Communities – UnLtd
27 April @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
UnLtd’s Resilient Community in North Staffordshire is exploring how we might collectively invest in better futures for North Staffs, through holistically understanding needs and working towards co-producing mutually beneficial solutions.
To join the conversation, and get the Zoom link sent to you, please click on the event website booking link.
Building on the conversations already started about how all sectors and communities can pull together to improve our places, our aim for the open Invested Communities event is to:
- Continue to build a community of individuals from across North Staffordshire’s communities and cross-sector organisations who are interested in collectively investing in better futures for North Staffs
- Establish conversations with organisations in the public sector, private sector and third sector organisation who will help us holistically understand needs and work towards co-producing mutually beneficial solutions
- Attract potential partners plus sponsors, funders and investors who will be integral to co-creating, testing and using the Invested Communities model
The people we want to continue to join the conversation include:
- People living in communities across North Staffordshire
- People working in community organisations, charities or social enterprises
- People working in local government or holding political office across North Staffordshire
- People working in regional businesses
- People representing industry bodies or academic institutions
All welcome and if you want more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Alex Phillips at UnLtd