- This event has passed.
Better World Festival 2021
6 August @ 10:00 am - 8 August @ 5:00 pm
Stoke-on-Trent City Centre BID presents Better World Festival. The Festival will focus on World & Local Music, Workshops focusing on The Environment, The Charity Sector, Mindfulness & Creativity. An inclusive Festival aimed at all age groups & as many different cultures from within the City as possible.
The Better World Festival exists to promote peace, environmental harmony and living in cooperation with others.
• By raising awareness of world and local issues
• By giving individuals ways of becoming involved in the world around them
• By providing an opportunity for local crafts people to demonstrate their skills and display their crafts
• By promoting fair trade practices
• By encouraging local artists and entertainers to share their skills